DECK OF CARDS
Follow my formula I used to build a 6-figures business in less than 12 months selling decks of cards!
Manufacture & profit from your own self-published paper-based products like decks of cards, planners, workbooks, journals, etc.
Launching a physical product is like creating an asset you can monetize - an additional stream of income. Especially now that online shopping is at an all-time high and is here to stay. And paper products are easy & fast to create.
However, now you might be thinking: "But where do I start exactly?", "Where to print a deck of cards?", "How to fulfill the orders, and build an online shop?", "And how do I make money out of it?"
Manufacturing, selling, and staying on top of all the things selling physical products can seem intimidating and overwhelming. Especially when you have never done it before, it seems ANYTHING but easy. Yep, I know. I've been there.
And I'm here to tell you it does NOT have to be complicated. And I'm here to help.
Hello, I’m Dominika. I'm the creator of Do Something DECKS. Yep, I launched three decks of cards during the pandemic, and I'm able to make a few extra thousands of dollars every month off of it. And I already have a list of regular clients waiting for my new decks to get printed and launched.
But cards are not the first physical product I made. Before, I co-created a planner called Rebel's Agenda and a pretty cool standing desk. Both sold out.
With every project, I learned a lot, got frustrated a lot, and figured out a lot. Like the fact that paper-based products are the easiest to begin with. I discovered how to create cool products people want, talk to the manufacturers, market the products, and what tools I need to make everything as smooth and painless as possible.
Annie sold out of her first batch of 100 cards!
I'm not here to teach you about some big picture business school-y theory about starting an e-commerce business.
I'm here to offer the practical info I learned, behind the scenes of my ads, and the templates I use on a daily to keep track of stock, orders, and $$$.
The exact stuff I'm using and the actual business setup that works for me.
A setup that took me from an idea to a 6-figures business in less than 12 months!
And by work, I mean:
Imagine creating your own deck of cards and being able to achieve all that with a proven setup that you can use again and again. For real.
I've successfully run pre-orders to validate the deck and couldn't be happier about creating this physical product and store. I'm pleasantly surprised how quickly I was able to build this from nothing.
I am so happy I found this program and have created an asset that I can not only profit from, an asset that can help and impact so many people! The program was really valuable and I've learned a lot along the way. If you're thinking of doing it yourself, think again. This gives you all the tools you need AND the accountability to build this business from scratch in such a short period of time.
- ARIANA CUAN, Founder of Adapt Social & healingselfsabotage.com
NOW YOU CAN WITH….
PAPER PRODUCT-BASED BIZ
Next edition starting mid July
A super practical course that helps you to recreate my setup and manufacture, sell, and profit from a small, paper-based, physical product.
(I'm talking printing your own deck of cards, planners, workbooks, journals, coloring books, etc.)
* First edition sold out in 33 hours.
Here's the plan:
- Six weeks of practical training when you'll be designing your product, creating your store, and contacting manufacturers to get your product printed.
- 100% online - weekly videos and zoom calls where you get all the tools you need AND the accountability to build this business.
- A repeatable setup that lets you manufacture & profit from your own paper-based physical product.
It's for you when:
- You're looking for adding a paper product as a side income stream. Maybe you're a Spanish teacher who wants to create her own flashcards for the students. Maybe you run a chiropractic practice and want to print a deck of cards with exercises your clients can do at home. Maybe want to sell a DYI version of your course in form of a planner.
- You have an idea for a paper-based physical product but don't know where to start to make it happen. Manufacturing, selling, marketing seem like a lot of things to get under control here.
- You already have a paper product you sell and would like to increase your volumes by marketing and selling it online. But don't really know where to sell it, how to market it, or how to keep track of all the numbers.
Amy has a fully built Shopify store and is about to launch pre-orders
I now have a deck of cards that is selling while I sleep!
I'm so glad I dove in and did the work to bring my idea for a Spark Card deck into a real product that I can sell! This course takes you by the hand and walks you through each step you need to take to create a product - there's nothing else like this! It was out of my comfort zone, but you walked me through each step and I am so proud that I now have a deck of cards that is selling while I sleep! The live element of the course really motivated me to get my work done, even though I had resistance!
- ANNIE KIP, Presence & Positioning CoacH, CREATOR OF SPARK CARDS
This is a 6-figure business setup (YEARLY INCOME), bringing me a few thousands USD in PROFIT each month.
- 1WEEK 1: PRODUCT.
- We'll start with how to create products people want and how to test your idea before investing in printing the whole batch.
- Then get ready to learn very practical things to think of before creating a product, so you won't have nasty surprises later on (dimensions, minimum order quantities, production timelines, what to outsource, optimizing shipping costs). This foundational info is critical!
- Hot seats: a group session when we can quickly brainstorm the best product ideas for your business.
- 2WEEK 2: MANUFACTURING.
- Here, you'll learn where to look for manufactures and what questions to ask. It's an important part, but don't worry, I've got you!
- I'll cover all the practical info on volumes, designs, samples, and lingo.
- We'll talk about test production and re-ordering best practices.
- Hot seats: ask all your manufacturing questions on our weekly call
- 3WEEK 3: WHERE TO SELL IT ONLINE.
- Shopify or WordPress? I've tested both, and I'll share my learnings.
- I'll also talk about setting up Facebook & Instagram stores.
- Get ready to learn how to start building your email list.
- Hot seats: let's talk about the best store options for you
- 4WEEK 4: MARKETING BASICS.
- I'll share my learnings on organic vs. paid, so you'll know your options and which one is best for you.
- I'll guide you through my process of taking product photos & videos with a phone. I'll tell you what to do to show the product before it's manufactured. And what to think about when getting a professional photographer on board (and when that even makes sense).
- Here, we'll talk about the emails that sell & I'll give you templates of all the emails that you need to have in place to maximize your sales.
- Hot seats: ask all the questions you have so far during our weekly call
- 5WEEK 5: MARKETING THAT WILL MAKE YOU $$$.
- Now, this is gold! You'll see the behind the scenes look at creatives & types of ads that work for me on Facebook & Instagram. You'll get the exact setup that took us a lot of trial, error, and dollars to figure out.
- You'll also learn about the importance of upsells, cross-sells, and bundles. This is where your money is in this type of biz.
- Last but no least, we'll talk a bit about the small things you can do to optimize for higher conversions, a.k.a. simple stuff that will make you a better bang for your buck.
- Hot seats: have all your ads questions answered
- 6WEEK 6: KEEPING TRACK OF ORDERS, MONEY, AND ALL THAT STUFF
- Get ready for rubber to hit the ground and learn all about shipping and fulfilling orders. This week's materials alone are worth the money for this course.
- I'll give you a copy of my exact Google spreadsheet to manage orders, shipping, refunds, and replacements. I use it on a daily and also share it with my remote team, who prepare & ship the orders based on that. Never failed me.
- Now, it's time to talk about answering customers' emails & messages. This is a real deal. And may include a dash of disappointment in humanity. You're way too cool for that. That's why I'll share my frequently-sent-email templates that will save you tons of time!
- Finally, we'll close it off with my one sheet simple tracker to keep an eye on the most important numbers, financials & managing inventory. So you'll know if you're making money on a daily, not when your accountant is doing your taxes at the end of the year. Real talk: I'm a marketing person, not a financial geek - the stuff I use is simple enough for me to know what's going on like a boss without getting exhausted.
- Hot seats: ask all the questions you have so far during our weekly call
Within the span of the program, I created mockups, reached out to manufacturers with confidence, tested my designs, got an online store started and have samples on the way from manufacturers!
This program is so valuable because it is so clearly about creating a paper product. It gives you step by step guidance that would take so much time to figure out on your own. I highly recommend it if you are ready to get your own paper product up and running quickly and with ease! Within the span of the program, I created mockups, reached out to manufacturers with confidence, tested my designs, got an online store started and have samples on the way from manufacturers!
- Amy bliefnick, Founder of 511 West & creator of shift your state deck
We're with you along the way. No questions left unanswered.
"You could sell this [program] for couple thousand dollars"
I'm now open to an idea of having a physical product where before it wasn't even on my radar.
Seeing how to break anything down into simple steps was the most impactful. I used to get so discouraged with all the technical stuff. Going through this program really boosted my confidence. I have new ideas I never imagined.
- kennethia shalon , Money Matchmaker & Freedom Facilitator
Women who took this program are already selling their cards, running pre-orders, have their online stores - and they're just stating out!
Imagine what's possible for you when you join!
- JOIN NOW -
The next edition is starting mid-July
(Join now & print your deck of cards before Black Friday)
The first enrolment sold out in 33 hours! Not to rush you or anything...just saying that you might want to jump on this offer before it's gone!
Sign up below to take advantage of the early bird price - it's going up with the next round.
If you need a little more time to pay, but can't wait to dive in, chose the 3-Months Payment Plan at the checkout and pay 3 x $265/month