SAY HELLO TO YOUR OWN
Manufacture & profit from your own self-published paper-based products like planners, workbooks, cards, journals, flashcards, etc.
You have the ability to profit from the simple paper-based products you always wanted to create - like you know that planner that includes your best practices, or a deck of cards with Spanish idioms your clients would love.
Manufacturing, selling, and staying on top of all the things in a physical product-based business can seem overwhelming. Especially when you have never done it before, it seems ANYTHING but easy. You're starting to just give up altogether because it's looking like NOTHING will work. Yep, I know. I've been there.
And I'm here to help.
Hello, I’m Dominika. I'm the creator of Do Something DECKS. Yep, I launched two decks of cards during the pandemic, and I was able to make a few extra thousands of dollars every month in 2020 off of it. And I already have a list of regular clients waiting for my third deck to get printed and launched as I write this.
But cards are not the first physical product I sell. Before, I co-created a planner called Rebel's Agenda and a pretty cool standing desk. Both sold out.
With every project, I learned a lot, got frustrated a lot, and figured out a lot. Like the fact that paper-based products are the easiest to begin with. I discovered how to create cool products people want, talk to the manufacturers, market the products, and what tools I need to make everything as smooth and painless as possible.
I'm not here to teach you about some big picture business school-y theory about starting an e-commerce business.
I'm here to offer the practical info I learned, behind the scenes of my ads, and the templates I use on a daily to keep track of stock, orders, and $$$. The exact stuff I'm using and the actual business setup that works for me.
And by work, I mean:
Imagine being able to achieve all with a proven setup that you can use again and again.
We're with you along the way. No questions left unanswered.
NOW YOU CAN WITH….
PAPER PRODUCT-BASED BIZ 2nd edition!*
We're starting mid-March!
A super practical course that helps you to manufacture, sell, and profit from a small, paper-based, physical product.
(I'm talking planners, workbooks, calendars, cards, journals, coloring books, flashcards, etc.)
* First edition sold out in 33 hours.
Here's the plan:
- Six weeks of practical training
- 100% online - weekly videos and zoom calls
- A repeatable setup that lets you manufacture & profit from your own paper-based physical product
It's for you when:
- You're looking for a side income stream. Maybe you're a Spanish teacher who wants to create her own flashcards for the students. Maybe you run a chiropractic practice and want to create cards with exercises your clients can do at home. Maybe want to sell a DYI version of your course in form of a planner.
- You have an idea for a paper-based physical product but don't know where to start to make it happen. Manufacturing, selling, marketing seem like a lot of things to get under control here.
- You already have a product you sell offline and would like to increase your volumes by selling it online. But don't really know where to sell it, how to market it, or how to keep track of all the numbers.
- 1WEEK 1: PRODUCT.
- We'll start with how to create products people want and how to test your idea before investing in printing the whole batch.
- Then get ready to learn very practical things to think of before creating a product, so you won't have nasty surprises later on (dimensions, minimum order quantities, production timelines, what to outsource, optimizing shipping costs). This foundational info is critical!
- Hot seats - a group session when we can quickly brainstorm the best product ideas for your business.
- 2WEEK 2: MANUFACTURING.
- Here, you'll learn where to look for manufactures and what questions to ask. It's an important part, but don't worry, I've got you!
- I'll cover all the practical info on volumes, designs, samples, and lingo.
- We'll talk about test production and re-ordering best practices.
- 3WEEK 3: WHERE TO SELL IT ONLINE.
- Shopify or WordPress? I've tested both, and I'll share my learnings.
- I'll also talk about setting up Facebook & Instagram stores.
- Get ready to learn how to start building your email list.
- 4WEEK 4: MARKETING BASICS.
- I'll share my learnings on organic vs. paid, so you'll know your options and which one is best for you.
- I'll guide you through my process of taking product photos & videos with a phone. I'll tell you what to do to show the product before it's manufactured. And what to think about when getting a professional photographer on board (and when that even makes sense).
- Here, we'll talk about the emails that sell & I'll give you templates of all the emails that you need to have in place to maximize your sales.
- 5WEEK 5: MARKETING THAT WILL MAKE YOU $$$.
- Now, this is gold! You'll see the behind the scenes look at creatives & types of ads that work for me on Facebook & Instagram. You'll get the exact setup that took us a lot of trial, error, and dollars to figure out.
- You'll also learn about the importance of upsells, cross-sells, and bundles. This is where your money is in this type of biz.
- Last but no least, we'll talk a bit about the small things you can do to optimize for higher conversions, a.k.a. simple stuff that will make you a better bang for your buck.
- 6WEEK 6: KEEPING TRACK OF ORDERS, MONEY, AND ALL THAT STUFF
- Get ready for rubber to hit the ground and learn all about shipping and fulfilling orders. This week's materials alone are worth the money for this course.
- I'll give you a copy of my exact Google spreadsheet to manage orders, shipping, refunds, and replacements. I also share it with my remote team, who prepare & ship the orders based on that. Never failed me.
- Now, it's time to talk about answering customers' emails & messages. This is a real deal. And may include a dash of disappointment in humanity. You're way too cool for that. That's why I'll share my frequently-sent-email templates that will save you tons of time!
- Finally, we'll close it off with my one sheet simple tracker to keep an eye on the most important numbers, financials & managing inventory. So you'll know if you're making money on a daily, not when your accountant is doing your taxes at the end of the year. Real talk: I'm a marketing person, not a financial geek - the stuff I use is simple enough for me to know what's going on like a boss without getting exhausted.
"You could sell this [program] for couple thousand dollars"
This setup is bringing me a few thousands USD in PROFIT each month.
This is the second edition of the program. Your investment is only:
- 2ND EDITION EARLY-BIRD PRICE-
We're starting mid-March!
Previous enrolment sold out in 33 hours! Not to rush you or anything...just saying that you might want to jump on this offer before it's gone! Sign up below to take advantage of the early-bird 2nd edition enrolment!